Every decision we make in our business operation contributes to making a positive difference to our planet. It just seems right that as advocates of a healthy lifestyle that we should take the same care with the environment as we do with our own bodies.
- SportsArt Eco Powered Cardio Equipment (74% of energy produced fed back into the grid)
- Energy saving lighting throughout the gym and shower rooms
- We do not advocate single use plastics on site. We ask our members to use reusable drinks containers. We have a small supply of reusable cups for water should you request it.
- There are no public bins in the gym and we ask all members and staff to take their own rubbish home with them and recycle where necessary. We believe these small differences help make a big change to our environment.
- We aim to reduce our paper usage as much as possible and use recycled paper when necessary!
- Low water consumption showers
- Lights, electrics, air conditioning and heating are set to specific timers allowing us to reduce and regulate our consumption
- Natural Green Cleaning Products made on site
- We use EcoTricity who provide us with 100% renewable green energy
- We actively promote and participate in beach cleans with our members and corporate sponsors Surfers against sewage.
- We are continually looking for ways to evolve our green efforts. If you or anyone you know has an idea or would like to work with us please feel free to contact us directly.
This is available through our in house expert team. If you have an existing space that could benefit from a sustainable gym please do contact us for a free consultation.
Save with EcoGym
Save up to 20% on your monthly fees simply by working out. EcoGym are the first gyms in the world to offer its members the opportunity to save money, by sending power back to the grid